Friday, December 14, 2007

J4P transmission frequency lowered to minimal for a few weeks

I offer my apologies to punters for the lack of posting recently. I am rather preoccupied with three jobs all demanding equal attention and a family to boot. I may increase the posting frequency a little if I get any time during the holiday period..then again I may not. Meanwhile there are plenty of worthy reads elsewhere.... checkout the Sharp side, which remains as sharp as ever. Craig Murray is always a good read and the Curmudgeon continues a relentless campaign of sarcastic and funny urine extraction. If you want hard nosed politics try the Tomb, POV or MediaLens for a full antidote to the diet of codswallop implanted into your brain by MSM. In fact, just check out all of the damn links on the right of this post, OK!

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Three jobs? No wonder you have a family to boot. If I were living under such Dickensian conditions, I'd want to kick something too.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kebz said...

It is their fault that I need three jobs. It is probably cheaper to feed the heroin habit of the whole BBC, than to feed my family. I need to get retribution somehow.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home