Friday, July 06, 2007

Bagged and Tagged

I rarely write personal stuff on my blog but since the Curmudgeonly one has tagged me for eight random autobiographical facts, I suppose I should make an exception, just this once:

1. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay.

2. I speak several languages although I can write only in one.

3. I have a memory like a ...I forget..something with a very bad memory.

4. I hate the weather in the following order: Windy, Wet, icy-wind, cold, humid and feckin hot.

5. 95% of my real-life friends are women (other than my wife who is not counted).

6. I regularly eat Mexican, Italian and Indian food.

7. I dislike flying and would rather drive or walk.

8. I have recently lost weight without trying.

No thanks to Phil for passing on his pestilence. I nominate Robin, Ellis, Smash, the gerbil collective and KK to continue this silly game.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got tagged by him as well, we are opposites on the weather!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Kebz said...

Well, I've never microwaved my phone but I would certainly join you in insulting Winston 'gas the arabs' Churchill or dancing on Maggies grave.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was funny actually. i wasnt involved in the argument but it was one of those stupid party arguments that goes nowhere and isnt really about anything.. they are just tired etc.

it then becomes the focus of the party and ruins it.

so i just microwaved the phone and that became the funny talking point and the party was fun again

sometimes its good to think sideways.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just posted something i have been keeping secret for years cos i didnt want to get people in trouble

12:19 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

OH YEAH Kebz, I link over here and find out I have to WHAT? Give eight autobiographical facts. Lordy, this is a JOB hehehehe-at my age I don't know if I can REMEMBER eight facts:) But I'll try. As my grandma would have said, "Heavens to betsy bugs!"

3:59 AM  
Blogger Kebz said...

Michael, I had one like that which I didn't post even now.

Robin, Sorry, it was a spur of the moment thing under pressure from the pestilent hordes. A period of non-serious self-reflection is often as necessary as serious self-reflection, and usually healthier too. x

8:40 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hi Kebz!!
I didn't mind be tagged at all, it was just a bit of a hard one, deciding what silly thing to say or NOT say about yourself! But, I ENJOYED it and want to say THANK YOU. And for your wife and you, since we share share a love of Gibran, here's a beautiful song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VzUPZ0heAU
Blessings to you always Kebz.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Kebz said...

Thanks for your gift Robin. Bless you.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home